COMPREHENSIVE CHILDCARE CUSTODIAL TRAINING
Ninety percent (90%) of the custodians we meet have the same thing in common. No formal custodial training.
If your janitor or custodian fails to comply with safety regulations and standards, your team and clients may be at risk for a variety of health issues, including harmful pathogens, allergens, asthma, cold, and flu.
Rather than take that risk, talk to the consultants at WrightCo. Our staff provides comprehensive janitorial training to early care and education centers throughout New York, NY.
DEVELOP ESSENTIAL SKILLS FOR
YOUR CHILD CARE CENTER
You can choose from multiple janitorial training programs based on our in-depth
childcare knowledge, your budget, and time constraints. These programs will
develop your staff’s cleaning and maintenance skills, and these skills will, in turn,
help your team maintain a safer, healthier workspace in New York, NY.
With our certification program, your staff will understand the Department of Health
regulations, OSHA standards, best practices, proper cleaning and sanitation
techniques, and janitorial responsibilities. If needed, we also provide team
cleaning, time and task management techniques to improve performance and
- Managing and Supervising the Custodial Services
- OSHA Universal Precautions “Bloodborne Pathogens and Bodily Fluids”
- OSHA Hazardous Materials “Chemical Right to Know”
- Kitchen Cleaning, Food, and Personal Safety
- Allergies and Asthma in the Preschool Environment
- Big Germs Little People “Health & Sanitation in the Preschool Environment”
- Time, Task and Team Management for Custodians
- Floor Maintenance and Care “Systems that Work”
- Restroom Maintenance “Getting Quality Results”
- Carpet Cleaning “Cleaning for Health”
- Emergency Preparedness and Response Planning
- Sanitation in the Infant and Toddler Environment
- Green Cleaning: Products and Practices for a Safer Indoor Environment