We offer outstanding on-site health and safety in-service staff development and training programs for every service component in
the child care environment. Our programs are designed to provide the competency needed to fulfill your organization’s
environmental health and safety goals.
Click the training program title for an individual brochure or click here for a summary of all programs.
- Big Germs Little People – Health and Sanitation in the Preschool Environment
- OSHA Universal Precautions “Bloodborne Pathogens and Bodily Fluids”
- OSHA Hazardous Materials “Chemical Right to Know”
- Allergies and Asthma in the preschool environment
- Emergency Preparedness and Response Planning
- Infectious Diseases and Contagious Illnesses in Early Care and Education
- Head Start Environmental Issues and Performance Standards Compliance
- Integrating Health & Safety Policy and Procedures into School Readiness
- Sanitation in the Infant and Toddler Environment